History Lab Plus 2023: Community and Collaboration
Are you in the latter stages of your PhD or post PhD?
Does/did that PhD involve historical research?
Then scroll no further!
To mark the relaunch of History Lab Plus you are warmly invited to attend History Lab Plus 2023: Community and Collaboration on 13 January 2023.
History Lab Plus is a national network, affiliated with the Institute of Historical Research (IHR), that supports early-career historians working within and outside of academia. History Lab Plus’s committee works with the IHR, learned societies, academics, and professionals across multiple sectors to provide members with tailored support including training and networking opportunities, resources, and a programme of events showcasing recent historical research and projects.
At ‘Community and Collaboration’, you will…
- discover more about History Lab Plus and what we have lined up for our members in 2023
- hear about early-career researchers’ ongoing research and projects
- receive tips and advice about career development (including publishing and fostering external partnerships)
- meet with and discuss the opportunities and hurdles faced by fellow early-career historians
- shape the future of History Lab Plus
Speakers include: Claire Langhamer (Director of IHR), Catherine Clarke (Director of Centre for the History of People, Place and Community, IHR), Clare Stainthorp (Leverhulme Early-Career Fellow, Queen Mary), Elizabeth Howard (Commissioning Editor, Peter Lang), and members of the History Lab Plus Committee.
To find out more and book your place visit History Lab Plus 2023: Community and Collaboration information and booking form to reserve your place today!