Call for Nominations, Association for Art History Fellows for 2022
We are pleased to announce the third year of our programme to recognise significant achievement in art history, and we ask for nominations of those whose work deserves to be honoured as a Fellow of the Association of Art History.
These awards will reflect the broad and inclusive field that the AAH strives to serve, and honourees can include:
- academics (in the areas of art history, visual culture, material culture, critical theory, and the history of architecture, photography or design)
- those who promote and bring public support and attention to the subject such as journalists or public figures
We invite nominations from members of the AAH. Nominees can be at any stage of their careers. We are not prescriptive of the form of the nominations, but we limit them to 500 words and ask that they address at least one of the following, showing how the nominee:
- has contributed to their area of speciality
- has contributed to the field of art history more generally
- has promoted the mission of the Association Our Vision & Mission – For Art History
- has advanced the AAH values of inclusivity, excellence or advocacy in their work. (See the link above an our EDI statement and action plan outline Equality Diversity Inclusion – For Art History)
Fellows will be chosen from among the nominations by a panel of respected peers in the field. We expect to honour two to three Fellows per year. The awards will be conferred at our Annual Conference at Goldsmiths, on 6-8 April, 2022
Please send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 2 December 2021.