Jeffrey Rubinoff Sculpture Park Postdoctoral Awards
Aimed at early career researchers anywhere in the world, Postdoctoral Awards offer $7,000 CAD (roughly $5,300 USD or £4,100) to support research leading to one or more publications on any subject relating to art and knowledge. Themes might include but are not limited to the connections between visual art and: cognition and understanding; ethical or political issues; other fields of knowledge; and the sacred or numinous.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Postdoctoral Awards are open to applicants from any discipline in the Arts or Sciences.
- You are EITHER a graduate student in the latter stages of your PhD degree OR you have submitted your PhD thesis within three years of the application deadline.
- The JRSP must be acknowledged in all publications resulting from the Award.
- The JRSP requires copies of any published material to be offered to its archive, and made available for internal consultation and distribution.
- You are required to present your research in person at the Company of Ideas Forum, which will take place at the Sculpture Park in June 2022. All travel expenses will be covered.
Applicants should submit the following:
- Cover letter.
- Name and contact details of one referee.
- Research statement of no more than 1,000 words describing past, current and future research. Please indicate what output(s) will result from the Award.
- A writing sample of no more than 10,000 words (this can be an excerpt from a doctoral dissertation or recent publication).
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com by Sunday 2 May 2021.
Further details can be found at http://www.rubinoffsculpturepark.org/activities.php
Please direct queries to the JRSP’s Manager-Curator firstname.lastname@example.org