TAEX is a London based marketplace for artists, curators, and collectors to discuss, showcase, and sell contemporary crypto art. Our partners include The Art Newspaper International, Tezos x Art Basel, Christie’s Education, and Decentraland.
The platform challenges conventional understanding of crypto art by bringing internationally recognised institutional artists and bold curatorial vision. Currently, the project is growing, and we are ready to recruit two junior curators to the team, who will start working on the platform in collaboration with the senior curator.
TAEX is equal opportunities company. We treat all job applications equally, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.
- Bringing internationally recognised digital artists to work with the platform;
- Release of two solo or collective drops on the platform per month;
- Regular meetings and report to the senior curator;
- Collaboration with the marketing department, providing comments for the press (upon request).
Submit the application via email
- Cover letter (briefly describe your curatorial approach, what kind of projects you would like to implement with us, why you are interested in working with TAEX), 1000 words max.
- Full curatorial portfolio