Association for Art History | 2020 Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Association for Art History will take place on Wednesday 17 June, 2.00 – 2.30pm via Zoom.
Members of the Association for Art History are welcome to attend the AGM. There are no resolutions or elections to be voted on at this meeting. Here is the agenda for the forthcoming meeting:
2020 AGM Agenda
- 2.00pm Welcome – Chair, Frances Fowle
- 2.05pm Review of 2019 – CEO, Gregory Perry
- 2.15pm Financial Review – Hon. Treasurer, Neil Fray
- 2.25pm Any other business – Chair
- 2.30pm Adjournment – Chair
Please click here for the minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting.
Please RSVP by email by Friday 29 May if you will be attending the digital 2020 AGM.